Teacher as a writer

Raghu Vanthadupula from Telangana.

Recently, I wrote an essay on the role of a teacher in the present situation and my essay stands in 5th place at the district level. I can write essays on current issues but not greatly. I will try my level best to give the best, being a primary level teacher is very difficult for me to make my children writers, even though I will try to do make my children as writers.
 Coming to handwriting, I taught my students to write in the Italic form only why because it looks neat. I asked my students to maintain a four rule copy of handwriting notes and I wrote one line for them on their notes and my pupil copy it as it is how I wrote.

Writing is great art, it will not come on one night itself, it needs lots of knowledge and practice to present the content well.

I want to learn more about how to write because the teacher is the only one who learns forever. I need proper guidance in my writings and I hope it will fulfil under your guidance.

Thanking you sir.

Comments